Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How to add our button to your blog


See our button on the side bar?


Click on the beginning of the HTML code and scroll to the end of the code. Copy.


Go to your own blog. Click on the Design button on the top right hand corner. 


Click on the Layout button.



Click on: Add Gadget. 


Click on: HTML/Java Script



Paste the HTML code in the large box. Say something in the Title box if you'd like. Save.


See your button in the layout? Save Arrangement. View Blog!


And there you go! A pretty button for your blog and a quick link to our blog when you need it. 



5 comments:

Kem said...

wooohoo! I got it working... now I have a link from my site ;-) thanks for the tutorial! i had to tweak my wordpress widget a bit to get it working... hope you have a great sale next week, sorry I can't make it... The hustle and bustle, and great discounts! all that gorgeous fabric, sigh.... my precious... ;-)

glorcour said...

This is the most amazing quilt shop with the most helpful and friendliest staff. Did I mention that the fabric selection was great and also at reasonable prices? A great place to visit even if to say hello.

Sew Sisters Quilt Shop said...

Hi Kem. Lovely to see your blog. You could shop the sale online and not miss out on the great discount!
Thanks for the lovely comment.

Sew Sisters Quilt Shop said...

Thank You glorcour. That's so very kind of you to say. :) We appreciate that.

Judy Cooper Textile Images said...

I just added the button to my blog.